Join in for a social cycle for a great cause
Each year Navan’s Alzheimer Day Care Centre at Whistlemount hosts a coffee morning for cyclists, organised by our friends at Navan Road Club. Cyclists are asked to drop in for coffee and to make a donation between 10am and 12noon on Sunday 25th June. Local cycling clubs are asked to include the centre as a stop on their Sunday group spins. All donations gratefully received by this worthy charity.
Navan Cycling Initiative will run a short, leisurely cycle from Navan to the Alzheimer’s Day Care Centre for coffee – details in the registration link:
About the event
- Date and time: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 10:30 – 12:00 IST
- Location: Meath County Council Car Park (R161) Railway Street An Uaimh
- Meet at Council Car Park (FREE on Sunday!) , Railway Street Navan.
- Under18s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- We encourage participants to wear a helmet
- Make sure that bike is roadworthy – check brakes & tyres.
- Bring €€€€€€ for donation to Alzheimer’s
- Depart 10.30
- THIS EVENT IS NOT MARSHALLED/STEWARDED
- Distance about 3km via Railway St, Canon Row and Kells Rd (R147)
- Take care at roundabouts and obey traffic lights.
- Return via Kells Rd and turn right at lights towards Canon Row, then towards Kennedy Rd and into Market Square.
- Participants are responsible for their own safety and take part at their own risk.