At the end of 2023 we asked around to see if folks in Navan would like lights for their bikes. We didn’t expect many requests. We were absolutely blown away with the response!
Can we light up Navan? Yes we can!
At the end of December and start of January we put the word out that we had bike lights for residents associations, thinking that we might get a handful of requests. A dozen laps of Navan, and over 25 residents associations, housing estate groups and community groups later, we managed to distribute all of the lights we received.
We’re delighted to have met so many new people with bikes, who are keen to get out there even in the dark days of winter!
Here’s who received bike lights:
- Athlumney Abbey Residents Association
- Athlumney Castle Residents Association
- Athlumney Woods
- Aylesbury Lodge
- Bailis Manor Residents’ Association
- Balreask Manor Residence Association
- Balreask Old
- Birch Chestnut Residents
- Blackcastle Demesne Residents Association
- Blackcastle Lodge
- Canterbrook Residents Association
- Caisleán Mainéar
- Claremont Stadium Navan
- Clonmagadden Fort
- Clonmaggadden Park
- De Verdon Place Residents Association
- Fitzherbert Court
- Kilcarn court residents Association
- Nangle Court
- Ros Na Ri
- Silverlawns Residents Association
- St. Mary’s Park Residents Association
- Tara Court Residents Association
If you didn’t get any lights, get on our mailing list, so you’ll be notified when we receive more (around November time)
Thanks to Meath Public Participation Network for helping us reach out to Residents Associations in the PPN (and for your hard work behind the scenes – we see you!)