- When: 1pm Sunday 12th Sep to 5pm Saturday 18th Sep
- Where: All around Navan!
There’s treasure hidden Navan. You have one week to find all 26 pieces of treasure. Search high and low, by bike or on foot. And for the first three successful treasure-hunters, we’ve got some fantastic prizes!
We’d like to thank Cordner’s Shoes Navan for donating a super prize! Thanks!!
We’ve partnered businesses around Navan, and hidden twenty-six playing-cards for you to seek out.
1) Register below to start playing
2) Update the form when you find the location of each card
You can update the form as many times as you like. Update it as you find each card, or when you’ve found them all.
The scavenger hunt ends at 5pm on Saturday 18th September.
We’ll review the answers and announce the winners at “Movie Night” and online.
- At Blackcastle we wash all the clothes with no hassle, it’s really no trouble when your shop is a bubble
- On Watergate, go to fit out your nest – get clothes, prams and cots, and all of the rest
- Get coffee and cake and sit in from the rain, in a place that means “square” in the country of Spain
- If Thai food is what you prefer for a meal, on Trimgate Street is the answer: C_____
- On Kentstown Road, where sooner or later, you’ll find a great deal when you need to Cater
- For shoes on Trimgate Street, this place you can’t beat
- This café in Johnstown is like Sunday morning – Easy
- For carpets and rugs you can make your home neat, make this place your First Stop on Academy Street
- In Kennedy Plaza, for nails that are savage, we do recommend: book a visit to L_____
- When you’re out out in town and you’re hungry to eat, try this Big Italian on Watergate Street
- On Brews Hill, when you look around, musical instruments can be found
- On Church hill you’ll see, a centre for bikes for you and me
- Finding this one is not much of a chore. You’ll find this in Johnstown, at a place for cats, dogs, fish And More
- This place on Trimgate has a garden so roomy, and of course has our fave on the menu: haloumi
- On Flower Hill you’ll never be board, so roll the dice and you’ll find the reward
- Royal County Services: Latin for Field, Latin for Growth, no better place to stock than our beloved Meath
- Sausages, steak, and all kinds of Meat? All this and much more, right on Ludlow Street
- On Academy Street you’ll find a surprise, a place that is great for security supplies
- At Kennedy Place you’ll find wool that’s sew good, you’ll find no place better in this neighbourhood
- It’s raining, So get an umbRella, Ella, ella …
- A spin for the win and a Run that was Spun, this place is so near to where BikeFest begun
- For Hair and Beauty in Kennedy Place, this Studio is second to none
- On Ludlow street, pay a visit to this place so cordial, it will remind you of your last trip to Portugal!
- What kind of Cremes are best in your tummy? The ones that we like are lovely and Yummy
- At Blackcastle this place is for health and prescription, their friendly smiles are beyond description